Feeding A T, A Lizard?

JayMoney

Arachnopeon
No, you did feed it to her, it doesn't matter if it took it or not, you were feeding it, but it didn't eat. Even though you were advised not to, which is completely irresponsible on your part.
LOL!! Of course I tried feeding it to her.
I left the lizard in there for 3 minutes after it scared her..
I simply could've left it in there over night, just to find it in shreds
because she is very territorial of her hide..
Don't tell me I'm irresponsible just because a few people tell me to feed it,
and others tell me not to.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL!! Of course I tried feeding it to her.
I left the lizard in there for 3 minutes after it scared her..
I simply could've left it in there over night, just to find it in shreds
because she is very territorial of her hide..
Don't tell me I'm irresponsible just because a few people tell me to feed it,
and others tell me not to.
No, I could care less if others told you to, it was wild caught, you had no idea what it could've gotten into that could harm your T. Feeding a T something that is wild caught is complete irresponsibility. I won't go into the whole vertebrate aspect, but just the fact that it was wild caught is enough. What if that lizard had come into contact with pesticides or other chemicals? Well you couldn't possibly know, therefore you put your T at risk when you attempted to feed it to it. That's irresponsibility.

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
Do you get paid to be a troll? I'd love to meet some of you off this Forum. It's called common sense. And yes I'd do the split tank again. I see I didn't do well putting most of you waste of times on ignore. I thought I got all of you. Thank for speaking up.
You can put me on ignore....it wont cure your ignorance.......Trust me, you are doing me a favor by doing so anyways so Thank you!

You have done nothing but caused problems on this board and cannot take advice from knowledgeable folks who were wanting to help yet you want to give advice that's void of any value......

Any you wonder why Chris gives you hell all the time, I right there with him!

JayMoney

Arachnopeon
No, I could care less if others told you to, it was wild caught, you had no idea what it could've gotten into that could harm your T. Feeding a T something that is wild caught is complete irresponsibility. I won't go into the whole vertebrate aspect, but just the fact that it was wild caught is enough. What if that lizard had come into contact with pesticides or other chemicals? Well you couldn't possibly know, therefore you put your T at risk when you attempted to feed it to it. That's irresponsibility.
I find argumentation over the internet rather Pathetic, and not to mention Childish. Have a great day/night.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I find argumentation over the internet rather Pathetic, and not to mention Childish. Have a great day/night.
Sigh... what a way to have complete disregard for your T. If you are gonna ask something then you need to take the advice given. I am more concerned with the safety of your T, then your feelings. I was not trying to argue, but I find anyone who doesn't properly care for their T and won't listen to advice to be childish and pathetic. And yes I will have a great night. Thanks ;)

JayMoney

Arachnopeon
Sigh... what a way to have complete disregard for your T. If you are gonna ask something then you need to take the advice given. I am more concerned with the safety of your T, then your feelings. I was not trying to argue, but I find anyone who doesn't properly care for their T and won't listen to advice to be childish and pathetic. And yes I will have a great night. Thanks ;)
...I did take the advice given, but you don't need to keep poking at me,
and insulting me. This is the GREAT OL welcome to Arachnoboards to me I guess. booo.

Vinnyg253

Arachnopeon
Not an expert by anymeans, but I have seen noteable keepers feed thier T's mice and other verts for the shere purpose of powerfeeding. I some instances I have herd of this being done priror to mating to give the male a better chance of not being eaten. Of course I am sure this is done with store bought or captive bred prey items. Jay I would take the advise if nothing else from these fellow keepers as a good guide of what to do, but in the end it is your pet and your decision. Most of these people who blast you I am sure mean well enough, they are simply worried about the animals they love as much as I am sure you do. I'd keep to roaches or Crickets in your place. Either way, not going to blast you for what you do with your pet as long as its not intentially harmful, like "Hey how do I pull the legs off my T for fun" then I'd have say something, but what your are doing/did is innocent enough, ill advised but I see no wrongdoing on your part.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...I did take the advice given, but you don't need to keep poking at me,
and insulting me. This is the GREAT OL welcome to Arachnoboards to me I guess. booo.
Well let's just leave it at this. Please think of your Ts safety though. I'll quit poking at you now and give you a proper welcome:

:D:worship::clap:WELCOME TO ARACHNOBOARDS!:clap::worship::D

JayMoney

Arachnopeon
Well let's just leave it at this. Please think of your Ts safety though. I'll quit poking at you now and give you a proper welcome:

:D:worship::clap:WELCOME TO ARACHNOBOARDS!:clap::worship::D
Her safety is my first priority, She's my BABY, and my only pet. I will make sure to take more precaution next time. And thank you very much. :D