Feeding a anole to a G. rosea...Safe?

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
WOW SEAN!!!

Originally posted by Sean
LOL@The T just leaving the tail, thats amusing to me for some reason, when i used to feed my a.avic pinkys it used to eat the head and leave the rest if the body and move it right in the center of the cage so i would see it and take it out...must of had a taste for heads huh
NONE of my avics have been willing to try a pinky. The only arboreals I have that don't seem to mind are my pokeys. My P. irminias are large enough yet, but I know they probably will because I've seen a P. irminia at Pets, Inc. do it.

Wysi

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Bitten by a cricket?!?!?

Originally posted by Palespider
I guess there's a little risk of everything. Mice can kill your T's with one good bite, and even crickets bite back. I've been bitten before by a little medium cricket. It actually hurt......a little anyways :D

And what are 'cloud forrest anoles'? I fed mine house anoles. Not sure if they are different.

Jim B.
You know, there was a time or two when I thought I might have been bitten by a cricket. Seeing as the larger ones are always chewing their way out of the plastic bags, they do have SOMETHING to bite with. I'm still not sure they'd actually bite to where we'd feel it. I just think parts of their jumping legs are pretty sharp and if it gets into a sensitive part of our hand, it might FEEL like a bite.

Wysi

Palespider

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I actually watched him bite me :eek: It didn't really hurt, but it was enough to make you go *ow* and toss him off really quick.

Jim B.