Feeders (AraneAID)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I'm starting to run out of strictly beginner videos! I've only got two or three more ideas for the new keepers out there. Oh well, I certainly have a few things in the works, so there's that to work on. In the meantime, I finally got around to a very basic video - feeders.

Enjoy :D

Wolfden

Arachnopeon
Good video. Was actually hoping you would do one on feeders. @EulersK I know you have done two on the basic types of enclosures and doing your own enclosure but I would love to see one on actual setup. That way beginners can see what an arboreal enclosure should look like and what a terrestrial enclosure should look like.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Good video. Was actually hoping you would do one on feeders. @EulersK I know you have done two on the basic types of enclosures and doing your own enclosure but I would love to see one on actual setup. That way beginners can see what an arboreal enclosure should look like and what a terrestrial enclosure should look like.
Way ahead of you, mate ;) I've already got the script written for that.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Loved it! Great info and flow! You convinced me to start breeding dubias, gonna have to get a starter colony now haha.

SO excited for your GBB! hope everything goes well today :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
Aw friend cool vid as always <3 :)
holy crap with my technique skills i will never be able to do anything like that for you friend..:embarrassed: I`M doomed :depressed: Jesus christ holy maria :angelic::angelic:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Aw friend cool vid as always <3 :)
holy crap with my technique skills i will never be able to do anything like that for you friend..:embarrassed: I`M doomed :depressed: Jesus christ holy maria :angelic::angelic:
You've already helped me! No need to repay me. I'm getting ready for the pairing right now. Pray to Jesus Christ and Holy Maria :p

louise f

Arachnoangel
You've already helped me! No need to repay me. I'm getting ready for the pairing right now. Pray to Jesus Christ and Holy Maria :p
I hope i did. And i will pray for a great succesful mating with no male getting eaten :D