Problem Feedback Score on Ads/Classifieds

Sterls

Arachnobaron
I've noticed that when viewing an ad/classifieds page, the feedback score on the right does not reflect the reviews/rating scores on the respective sellers review page. I checked several ads, and they all show zeroes across the board for the feedback score.

I'm assuming the three numbers are supposed to represent how many pros/cons the user has gotten in reviews? With the middle being the sum? Or is it meant to be a review count with green for 4-5 star reviews, grey for 3, and red for 1-2? Or is this leftover from the old classifieds/reviews methods?

Both the screenshots below are from the same seller (dunno why they have two different locations listed)

Ad info on classifieds versus User info on review pages:

Ad Info.PNG User Info.PNG

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I have noticed this too. Curious to find out

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
They're actually completely different systems. The "Feedback Score" is part of the "Classifieds" software that we are using and is not linked to the "Reviews" system. We were thinking about using it, but decided to stick with the reviews system as you cannot leave feedback on users that do not have accounts, but you can leave a review item for anyone who has a review item created or request that one be created so you can leave a review. We also didn't want users to have to go to multiple places to check reviews and feedback, better to keep it in one place.

The feedback score is actually more like ebay's rating system with positive (green), neutral (gray), & negative (red).

The Stars are from the review system and have no connection with feedback scores.

The fact that everyone can see the field for the "Feedback Score", even though that system is not active, is actually a minor bug in the software that will be fixed the next time we update it. In other words, you won't see it anymore. ;)

As for the location issue, it's because the classifieds ad has a location field and the review item has a location field. If a user puts in different values, then you'll see different ones depending on if you're looking at the ad or the review item.

Hope that answers your questions :)

Sterls

Arachnobaron
Thanks, that clears things up perfectly! Didn't figure the location discrepancy was a bug on y'all's end 😉