Feed my three new ones

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I didn't put a cricket in one of H gigs tanks because I just rehoused him so I'll wait until later tonight. I put in cricket in with my other one and I won't know until later or tomorrow if he found it and ate it...

Then I fed my Brazilian Giant Blonde (Nhandu vulpinus) One of the first two crickets I put in there I think he got because I dropped it down his hole and when I came back his abdomen and l ast back to legs where hanging out of the hide and he was moving and doing something else on the inside. but we'll see.

Do tarantulas leave their left overs inside their burrows or will they bring them to the surface and leave them out there for me?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
IF they have burrows theyll clean it out, either the next day or later tonight. Every single one of my Ts brings its leftovers in or around the waterdish. Very convient I must say.

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yes, they empty out the burrows. Depending on the size of the crickets, there may be very little left.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I put a smaller cricket in there besides the regular sized one too..do you think he ate the second one too? or did he probably store it away?

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As far as I know, they don't store them for later. He either ate it, or simply killed it, assuming it isn't just hiding somewhere in the enclosure.