- Jan 12, 2018
Basically what it sounds like. When I get a whole lot older, have much more inverts than I do now, and am somehow able to get a full-length original soundtrack, I'm planning on making a documentary titled "Hidden World'', about small invertebrates. As such, does anyone have any recommendations for...
- filming fast and unpredictable animals, like a Centipede or Vampire Crab?
- filming underwater animals, like Crayfish or a Giant Prawn?
- filming up-close to show incredible detail, for an Antlion?
- filming through a microscope, for planarians, nematodes and tardigrades?
- just overall filming tips for inverts? Camera/equipment recommendations?