• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Fearcrazy8

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes another past due review. Did a similar trade with brett, roaches for slings. Lol same outcome only 1 dead male out of 175+ roaches. Sent his package out today too. LAG with nice freebies. Kool guy, outgoing. Lol spent 5 hrs on the phone our first time, felt like an hour. Wouldnt hesitat doing buisness again, highly recommend to anyone.

Thanx for the colony brett.
Eddie

Unravel

Arachnosquire
great great great trade with Brett, very prompt communication and delivery. Awesome product and great shipping job, what else can i ask for.

A++++++!

b smithi

Arachnopeon
5 Star Perfect!

I bought a Medium sized dubia colony from Brett, and I was EXTREMELY pleased with my order. The packing was very professional, and out of the hundred or so adults, and couple hundred babies, NOT A SINGLE ROACH DIED during shipment. If this were a rating based on stars, this would be a 5 star transaction, hands down. There were also more juveniles and nymphs than expected, and Brett was a pleasure to work with, and his communication was wonderful, before, during, and after my purchase. I will definitely continue to go to Brett for any roaches I need in the future.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!!

Just recently completed a trade with Brett and everything went great!We traded some of my spiderlings for roaches and they all arrived in excellent shape with a healthy over count!Felt like a I got a great deal here and would recommend him to anyone!
Thanks again!
-Chris