Favourite T's And Why?

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Ah, good job @BobBarley. H. pulchripes is one of my favorites. I love baboons in general. I have a couple of them, they're beautiful.
They are indeed beautiful, but I have none. At last count, I have 20 t's but every single one is NW. Can't trust myself with an OW with my 6 year old sister, too much risk, even though I feel confident I could handle one.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Ah, good job @BobBarley. H. pulchripes is one of my favorites. I love baboons in general. I have a couple of them, they're beautiful.
Yea T. seladonia is def crazy expensive haha.
With a new baby, i now muct consider any T over $150 crazy expensive lmao.

T. seladonia is certainly on my "must have someday when i can afford it" list

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Yea T. seladonia is def crazy expensive haha.
With a new baby, i now muct consider any T over $150 crazy expensive lmao.

T. seladonia is certainly on my "must have someday when i can afford it" list
Well H. pulchripes's price is dropping, I've seen them from around $60-$100 recently.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Well H. pulchripes's price is dropping, I've seen them from around $60-$100 recently.
Yea me too, i cant wait till my family is in a better position for me to be able to seek out an buy a few more.
Rite now payin baby bills is killin us lol. Thats what made me start selling the enclosures an hides i make haha. I am gonna try an get a booth at the next Atlanta repticon an see how it goes :)

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Yea me too, i cant wait till my family is in a better position for me to be able to seek out an buy a few more.
Rite now payin baby bills is killin us lol. Thats what made me start selling the enclosures an hides i make haha. I am gonna try an get a booth at the next Atlanta repticon an see how it goes :)
Good luck! :) I'd go if I could, but I'm all the way in Cali. :sour:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Harpactira namaquensis

In beauty, locality, nature, attitude and activity.

There are a lot of dwarf NW that may make it to the top of my list though.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My favorites? Tough call! A. geniculata for feeding response, G. rosea for classroom presentations, T. stirmi for sheer size and "Wow" factor, Pamphobeteus sp. "purple bloom" Ecuador for color, and, of course, my most recent acquisitions - 5 M. balfouri slings - are my current obsession. I keep popping in to try to catch a glimpse of them at all hours of the day or night - I actually saw 4 of the 5 the other day!

Last edited: