monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love my B. Albopilosum like none other....such a sweet old thing

As far as the flashiest one I own, probably A. Geniculata or A. Versicolor

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ah, there are soooo many that are favorites but i'm a hap. man so i'm gonna have to go with my haplopelma minax:worship:

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Out of all of our "pretties" I still love our whacko rosies best. They never fail to make me chuckle - or scratch my head in bemusement.:p

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'm confused over the taxonomy of the species i'd like to add...some places call it Selenocosmia hainana and others call it Haplopelma schmidti "black form"...so this one time i'll stick with the common name and just call it a Chinese Black Earth Tiger:)

Harvey

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
can we split it up to favorite old world T. and then our favorite new world T.

if i went this way i would say that my C. crawshayi for the old world and at the moment my B. vagan for my new world.{D {D (funny thing is she was a free bee when i got my A. minatrix){D {D

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My absolute favorite T out of my collection is my MM B. smithi. However, as he will be leaving early next week to get some smithi booty up north i will have to think about who will be my favorite while he is away.

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I could never chose just one so I'll list my top 5 as of right now, guaranteed they will change here and there but this is the current 5 in the order of appreciation:
Phormictopus atrichromatus
Aphonopelma Sp. new river
Poecilotheria metallica
Lasiorides polycuspulatus
Aphonopelma behlei
BTW if you have a sexed female P atrichromatus and would like to trade for anything on my LIST or sell her outright LMK I would love to have another, I would prefer 2-4" but sexed, PEACE B.

Last edited:

robbie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry guys i have to add one more to the list for me again...

P. Eunice. ohh these guys are so sweet. qucik on the draw{D and awsome to look at:worship: just got mine a few days ago