Favorite Non-versicolor Avicularia species?

Which of these Avicularia species is your favorite?

• aurantiaca

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • avicularia

Votes: 38 17.1%
  • braunshauseni

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • juruensis

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • metallica

Votes: 66 29.7%
  • purpurea

Votes: 89 40.1%
  • urticans

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters

Sam_Peanuts

Arachnobaron
This poll lack laeta which would be my choice. A really beautiful blue when it's a juvie and I love how they turn brown when they become adult, its so different than most arboreal.

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
a.purp IMO is the 2nd best looking avic (after versicolor). its hard to capture the true color in photographs :drool:

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This poll lack laeta which would be my choice. A really beautiful blue when it's a juvie and I love how they turn brown when they become adult, its so different than most arboreal.
Yes. I love my laeta too. They change colour so beautifully with every molt. I'm not even sure which colour phase has been my favourite so far! And they remind me of psalmopoeus more than avicularias for some reason...I think it's their behaviour and the tube webs they make.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im going with metallica. One of my females is rolling a sack as I type.

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
A. purpurea

After recently seeing some amazing pictures, A. purpurea has become the Avic I want most (that was on your list, A. diversipes is my #1). Not many spiders with that kind of purple. Just looks crazy.

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Metallica.
The white tips of the setae make em super big and fuzzy against a black backdrop. Plus it was my first avic, so I'm kind of partial.