Favorite Millipede Species?

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Man, that's a tough one. A friend recently showed me Eucentrobolus, which are like Acanthiulus on steroids, and then of course there is Lamellostreptus/Alienostreptus. Nyssodesmus python and a lot of the Coromus are very cool looking. Glyphiulus/Trachyjulus are also pretty amazing with how long and thin they are.

Really not sure. My eyes still pop at a bright blue Acladocricus sp. "Philippine Blue" and gorgeous green of Spirostreptidae sp. "8" to this day, and there are few things as amazing as seeing a truly enormous Sechelleptus or Acladocricus sp. "Java" and/or "White Legs".

EDIT: Just saw that it was supposed to be species we've kept...still hard to say. If I had a favorite by now I wouldn't be here as the issue would be "settled", ha ha.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Farouche

Arachnosquire
The Aphistogoniulus species from Madagascar are really neat, though several are critically endengered due to habitat loss. I don't have any of them. A. erythrocephalus and A. sakalava may be my fav based on looks alone.

Lordosteous

Arachnopeon
Nothing will beat the A. gigas I had as a kid (I got mine for $5 at petsmart, and naturally I named "her" Milly)
Of the species I currently keep, Spirostreptus sp. 1 and N. gordanus are my favorites. They are super active and are always up to some kind of adorable millipede shenanigans. And I love the girth of Smoky Oaks, they're so chunky!