• Brachypelma vagans

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I had to hit 'other' because personally, I'm a big fan of the new Brachypelma puppetii. Its a mystery where the adults came from, there have been no captive breedings in the USA, where they perhaps imported from China??

dalejamin

Arachnopeon
I'm still pretty much a noob and don't have any Brachy's yet, but I particularly like:

1) Brachypelma albiceps
2) Brachypelma smithi
3) Brachypelma auratum

I'm actually looking at picking up an albiceps or smithi at the moment, maybe both. Any suggestions??

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I searched a long time for a B. emilia sling; love that pattern!

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hmmmm....personality wise, I would say B. Albopilosum.....

If I am looking at coloration, I would have to go with the B. Smithi

mikeymo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Brachypelma smithi. It was my first T so i guess it has sentimental value. It's also the one that gets the most attention when people come over.

JCola

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love the brachys, i've got 6 spp. my first instict was to say the boehmei was my fave cause of it's awesome colors... but mine flicks non-stop hairst at me... soooo i went with the emilia, after that i'd say klassi in looks and albopilosum in temperament, although, my vagans is beautiful and i think they're relatively underrated as a species. and smithi's are classic. wow... i guess i kinda like them all...

Kagekumo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have to say that I have yet to acquire a Brachy but I do love the way the boehmei look. I have read that they don't have the best attitude of the Brachy's but man those legs would give Cameron Diaz a run for her money.:drool: