• Brachypelma vagans

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was wondering what everyones favorite Brachypelma sspecies is. I'd have to say mine is B. boehmei, I adore the coloring on these beauties.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
smithi vagans verdezi and klaasi in no specific order heh

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
emilia is my favorite..even though mine is still a tiny spider.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Smithi and Klassi for me..... in that order and emilia in a close third.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
B. albopilosum. I have 3 and they are funny, active, earthmovers. They are also sweet and gentle. I also think they are very attractive in a subtle way.
I like emilias, but mine is a pet hole that I throw crickets down and in return every now and then it chucks a skin back out at me.

BinarySpider

Arachnopeon
B. boehmei

I was wondering what everyones favorite Brachypelma sspecies is. I'd have to say mine is B. boehmei, I adore the coloring on these beauties.
While I do not own any and I personaly prefer the tree dwellers, from all of the pictures that I have looked at I would also say that B.boehmei is my favorite from your list. I looked at many photos all over the internet of this genus. I almost chose B.boehmei over the A.versicolor for a starter species. I still may decide to get an octet of the B.boehmei someday. I still want to see how my octet of A.versicolor do over the next few weeks before I get another species to work with. :D

BinarySpider

Derek W.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
B. emilia, even though it will be a while before mine gets to a decent size...like a couple years

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brachypelma auratum.....was my first T... it started the ..........ADDICTION:5::3: :1: :4: :2: :3: :1: :4: :2: :5: :3: :1: :4: :2: :5:

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Since you left B. albiceps out of the poll I voted for B. emilia. I like them both equally.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
b. albiceps and annitha (yes i know, it might be a colour morph of b. smithi, but it's far more attractive :eek:)

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Brachypelma smithi.. THE tarantula lol!
Brachypelma klaasi
Brachypelma emilia
Brachypelma bohemi

My 5 fav brachy's.. Only thing that puts me off of them is that they r so slow growing lol Having said that.. i wouldn't be without my Brachypelma albopilosum :D

Jonathan Rice

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Smithi is a classic, but auratum and annitha are more beautiful in my opinion! Flame on!

Boehmei also! Don't own any Brachys and don't plan to but this is a species you can't help but love. They're movies stars for one and another.. well, there's something classic about them.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:
B. albopilosum. I have 3 and they are funny, active, earthmovers. They are also sweet and gentle. I also think they are very attractive in a subtle way.

well done i was just about to say the B - ALBOPILOSUM very calm and hardy and easy to keep a underrated ( t ) as colour is not all ways the attraction :clap: :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :worship: :) === phil

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I voted for the smithi also, only because it is beautiful and classic. I am torn between that and the Boehmei, actually. I am looking for a female right now of the boehmei. A younger female though. I never seen the albiceps or the other morph soemone listed, but these are my favs for sure.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
B. smithi
B. emilia
B. albiceps
B. vagans
B. auratum
B. boehmei

Usually in that order. :)

I like that my smithi isn't as skittish as some of the other brachys and she is beautiful. Don't have an emilia yet, but just have to go pick her up :D

I love all the Brachys though!

Jen