Favorite Baboons?

Josh33Baboons

Arachnopeon
Yes, OBTs grow much faster than kings. They have different builds, though. The king will be stockier as it grows. Good luck with the rosea!
Thank you again. I cant wait. its been about a month and a half since the second breeding attempt. The first one was fast and she just walked away. The second took about 5 mins and she put everything into trying to kill him ( i got him out) but she still just walks around the enclosure like normal. I figured she would at least do some prep work for a sac.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Thank you again. I cant wait. its been about a month and a half since the second breeding attempt. The first one was fast and she just walked away. The second took about 5 mins and she put everything into trying to kill him ( i got him out) but she still just walks around the enclosure like normal. I figured she would at least do some prep work for a sac.
I don't want to hijack this thread too much, so I'll PM you :)

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
:eek: <--- Eek! Goddess, you didn't say Goddess nor 'Queen' :bigtears:
I expected this :sorry: I'm on my phone, which is cumbersome when it comes to changing text style. You can tell by the italicizations and how much of the species names I type usually lol. Also, his is unsexed! It might just be a sacrifice, rather than Her Holiness.

elysium

Arachnosquire
:eek: <--- Eek! Goddess, you didn't say Goddess nor 'Queen' :bigtears:
For some reason I picture your Italian Goddess coming to the mouth of the burrow, looking at you, and saying "col fischio o senza?" and then a hiss, and back in the hole she goes. :rofl:

cold blood

Staff member
Hold on, I messed something...what are you breeding?

XBabysinX

Arachnopeon
I'm quite fond of my pet hole, p. Muticus. It's a total savage. Makes the most bad ass multi chambered burrow.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
For some reason I picture your Italian Goddess coming to the mouth of the burrow, looking at you, and saying "col fischio o senza?" and then a hiss, and back in the hole she goes. :rofl:
Uhm... how are you supposed to know a famous "Pierino" movie quote? :)

cold blood

Staff member
Just make sure the male and female are the same...several species are currently sold as "rosea". I'd suggest even posting pics of both ts. Best of luck, captive breeding needs to take place with them, that's for sure.

Also keep in mind that they can be very difficult to actually get a sac from.

elysium

Arachnosquire
Uhm... how are you supposed to know a famous "Pierino" movie quote? :)
Haha, it was some time ago, but I grew up laughing to Pierino and lots of other good Italian comedy (fantozzi? hehe). Tifosi was one of my favorites. Also always loved Italian music with Celentano and Toto cutugno the classics, and newer stuff like gigi d'agostino/ramazzotti/erika/etc. Good times! :singing:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Haha, it was some time ago, but I grew up laughing to Pierino and lots of other good Italian comedy (fantozzi? hehe). Tifosi was one of my favorites. Also always loved Italian music with Celentano and Toto cutugno the classics, and newer stuff like gigi d'agostino/ramazzotti/erika/etc. Good times! :singing:
Ah ah, Fantozzi and Pierino were classics indeed :)

elysium

Arachnosquire
@elysium

Do you remember this one, ah ah? :)

:rofl::rofl: one of my favorite parts. "io ritorno a 1992" haha they even dubbed it in english!

one of my favorite was: "dammi il nome di uno heroe mitologico meta uomo e meta animale? BUFFALO BILL!!!" :rofl:

ahh the nostalgia..

edit: pardon my terrible written italian, my speaking is only slightly better :p

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
:rofl::rofl: one of my favorite parts. "io ritorno a 1992" haha they even dubbed it in english!

one of my favorite was: "dammi il nome di uno heroe mitologico meta uomo e meta animale? BUFFALO BILL!!!" :rofl:

ahh the nostalgia..

edit: pardon my terrible written italian, my speaking is only slightly better :p
But you are Italian, by chance? Italian origin, I mean? :-s