Fast T's: Ways to prevent escape?

Barons

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello,

I've been researching a few T's I'm interested in and it seems like the difference in speed of very fast T's and fast T's isn't discernible by the human eye. They both seem to be able to teleport from their enclosure to the other side of the room in the blink of an eye. I've watched a lot of videos about rehousing and it seems like even the experts have a lot of trouble keeping these guys where they want them.

Are there any special types of containers or tools that should be used? Any techniques that work really well?

From what I've seen it looks like people just use anything that's near by. I've seen random assortments of utensils used to prod the T into moving, pencils, thongs, paint brushes and even the lid to the container.

I think I like the paint brush but as for the container that seems to be the tricky part. In all the escape videos I've found people were using different containers and I didn't see any that looked any better than the rest. So I guess this questions goes out to the people that haven't been able to make an escape video yet.

Is there a particular shape container that works best or ones that have been specifically designed for the job?

Our house is kinda cluttered and I don't want to give my T the opportunity to see how much furniture I can move before I get tired.

Cheers

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha I loved part about the "ba- err I mean... Plastic Tarantula Containment Pouch" LOL.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
I have had great success with the (TM) Plastic Containment Pouch. I just moved an H. mac juvi that way.

Marga