Fangs / A. geniculata

vancwa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My AF A. genic molted 5 weeks ago. She has been fed twice w/ Super Worms after three weeks. She scooped them up quickly, The Other night she was against the side of her Sterilite container. I took a flashlight to her and noticed her fangs were black and thin. Thin fangs? Has this happened to anyone else? I cannot get good pics because the container is slightly opaque.

magouilles

Arachnoknight
My AF A. genic molted 5 weeks ago. She has been fed twice w/ Super Worms after three weeks. She scooped them up quickly, The Other night she was against the side of her Sterilite container. I took a flashlight to her and noticed her fangs were black and thin. Thin fangs? Has this happened to anyone else? I cannot get good pics because the container is slightly opaque.
fangs are kinda thin to begin with and they could also only be slightly hidden by their mouth hairs but photos would help alot to be sure of the situation

Stemmy101

Arachnosquire
It's hard to understand what you mean by "thin fangs" without a picture. Are you a new keeper? In other words do you know what an ideal set of fangs should look like? I can't really think of anything that would cause your Ts fangs to become thin. The only thing I can think of is maybe you fed her before they hardened and they broke, which gives them a thin appearance, but that's probably a long shot.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Not sure, but if she easily ate superworms twice I really wouldn't be too concerned

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There’s no way for us to know without pictures to compare.

Fangs are thin IME