"False tarantula" (calisogsa) info needed

Julesgarrido

Arachnopeon
I have 2 adult females that I caught. They a mygalomorph like tarantulas and therefore not a true spider. In my experience males tend to have a little larger leg span. They do hook out. I keep mine in a on gallon storage container from Walmart that is full to the top with sanitized dirt from my back yard. They make pretty deep burrows but in captivity they are probably reluctant to do so. They are extremely defensive. Like mine postures so hard she falls I've backwards and continues to stike form her back. I mist the ground to keep the top soil moist and keep a bottle cap for her

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I have 2 adult females that I caught. They a mygalomorph like tarantulas and therefore not a true spider. In my experience males tend to have a little larger leg span. They do hook out. I keep mine in a on gallon storage container from Walmart that is full to the top with sanitized dirt from my back yard. They make pretty deep burrows but in captivity they are probably reluctant to do so. They are extremely defensive. Like mine postures so hard she falls I've backwards and continues to stike form her back. I mist the ground to keep the top soil moist and keep a bottle cap for her
Interesting, are you thinking of breeding?