Falling?

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well in after a year and a half I finaly witnesed some of the nasty falls the past week. And I am not speaking of terrestrials I have since my adult girl B. smithi doesen't climb walls anymore and my little A. geniculata climbs to the top of the enclosure and back down from time to time like arborial...

No, I am speaking about the arborials I have. About three days ago I saw my little girl P. cambridgei climbed to the top and then the shock! She fell on the ground and landed like a cat... Waited about 2-3 minutes and than she walked and climbed again like nothing happend. And she did that few times... Yesturday I witnessed my aduld A. versicolor girl, she climbed the top of the enclosure and agauin shock! She fell but luckly she cought herself on the wall with her legs. Is that allright, do you guys see this from your spiders as well? Your experience with these?

Clement

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i saw my p.cambridgei fall once. are your enclosures in glass?

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes, they are made out of glass and I always mist the sides during morning while the spiders are "at sleep". But it is strange, bexouse I never saw that before.