Fake plant find!

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
So was walking around hobby lobby and ran into these...dont think I could ask for a better fake plant! 20170303_183425.jpg 20170303_183431.jpg

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
They range from 3.99 to 6.99 and theyre pretty rigid too so they would support a larger T moving around.

user 666

Arachnobaron
My favorite plant at Hobby lobby is a fake leaf frond that can be sectioned into eleven fern-like leafs.

Two bucks got me 11 leaves for enclosures.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
If you ever do any online shopping,Check out a website www.wish.com My gf ordered a bunch of Ivy vine for just over $1 shipping included. Honestly, she's addicted to that site, she's ordered a bunch of those succulent fake plants from there and everything has arrived on time (except her earrings, but she got an immediate refund)

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
(this is Brandon's gf) I'm addicted to Wish lol. My gauges never came, (I paid a whopping 98 cents for them and the refund was put back on my card within minutes of me requesting it without any issue) There are some nice products there but definitely read reviews and product description before ordering lol. Other than those gauges, I've never had any problems with their site. All my other stuff came either on time, or a couple week sooner than expected and in perfect condition. ^_^ Honestly, I've not found fake plants anywhere else, cheaper lol