Fake death curl?

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Umm take a picture....... Better yet take a finger and nudge her, see if she responds at all..............

(go figure the one time I voice optimism) :8o :8o
So this definitely isn't good?
A couple pics...

Nudged her with a brush, no response.
So much for a great 25 years with my $120 T... :(

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya not good at all, I am sorry. I know this is your only T, and you have just been getting into this hobby, kinda a bummer way to start things off.
If she is not responding at all in any way then she is dead. Try and gently pick her up, if there is still no response then well you know...............
:8o :( :8o :(

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Ya not good at all, I am sorry. I know this is your only T, and you have just been getting into this hobby, kinda a bummer way to start things off.
If she is not responding at all in any way then she is dead. Try and gently pick her up, if there is still no response then well you know...............
:8o :( :8o :(
Thanks for all your help. Are you sure an ICU won't help? Could I turn her over and put water on her mouth?
-Sigh- I loved her so much. What am I gonna do now... :(

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If she has been in that same position for 4 days and is not moving at all then no there is not much else you can do......... So shes not moving at all?

As for what to do if she is dead get another....... sounds odd and insensitive but things like this happen sometimes and you will have to move on and the only way to do that is get another T.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
If she has been in that same position for 4 days and is not moving at all then no there is not much else you can do......... So shes not moving at all?

As for what to do if she is dead get another....... sounds odd and insensitive but things like this happen sometimes and you will have to move on and the only way to do that is get another T.
Yeah. I just hate how I spent all that money on her and only got to keep her for 2 months. I've thought about either an albiceps, aureostriata, or cyanopubescens. Wanting another young adult, but I don't want to spend $50 or more, for fear of what just happened to me. Nearly impossible to find that good a deal though. I'll start looking anyways. Thanks again for all your help. So this is what depression feels like... :(