*face palm*

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Checked on all my spiders before I left for work today. Got home late. One of the first things I do when I get home is chill out, grab a cold beer, and look over my Ts, Scorps, ect. Well, I had a hatched sac of Latrodectus hesperus I kept just for fun and they are just molted to 3i and were getting very active little buggers... Well I take out my jar of spiderlings and about 80% of them are gone, and the lid is unsecured. :? Very puzzled and mad I look around to see tiny webs everywhere little spiders taken over my room, and bathroom. My sister lives with me and so I ask her, " Did you take this bottle off my top spider shelf for any reason? " :embarrassed: ... " Yeah your nieces were over and I wanted to show them they little baby spiders! " .......... "Frak" :wall::wall::wall:

Here's some pics anyway to enjoy before their last molt. :razz:

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
absolutely do not worry about it. Do u realize how much ...well..funky stuff/chance has to happen for a widow to "make it." ? Look... ya may as well find groups that have "settled" in good places and feed them and see if you can be the God/deciding factor that ..well.. helps one make it. :):?

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm not very beat up about it, since they are so common... I'm just not super happy that I have a million little spiders running around and I keep finding them all over me haha:}

buthus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sweet zombie Jesus! u wont be so nonchalant when they start killing off yer neighbors children! :?:}

MB623

Arachnoknight
Wow, a whole bunch of baby black widows loose in your room, sounds creepy, possibly dangerous if any ever make it to adult hood undetected. Maybe this is where a vacuum with a hose may come in handy.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Either kill your sister or lock your (animal-)room.......I would have slapped her, or burned her barbies, or bury her boyfriend alive......this would be the bare minumum of my revenge.......

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sweet zombie Jesus! u wont be so nonchalant when they start killing off yer neighbors children! :?:}
I don't have any neighbors :p

Either kill your sister or lock your (animal-)room.......I would have slapped her, or burned her barbies, or bury her boyfriend alive......this would be the bare minumum of my revenge.......
Locking the room everytime I leave the house isn't an option so... I think i'm gonna just try and round these guys up and put 'em her room:evil:

At first I was like :eek:

The I LoL'd
hahaha my reaction exactly. atleast she used the spiders for education and I didn't get a reply from her like this: " I did it for the lolz "

theconmacieist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Haha yeah..."Hey I let out a ton of your highly venomous spiders lololololol" *runs away*

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Locking my room is a second nature for me. I have two kids under 3 running around, and around 200 scorpions in my room, mostly Tityus species...:D

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
FOR SALE
1 Sister. Missing a few bolts in the upstairs region. May come with a few spiderlings attached. Make offer.

The Snark

Old Timer
Compnerd7. It took me a while to find this. The following is the letter I handed to my sister in law, kicking her arse out. It was the third time she, while staying at our home as room mate, came stumbling home drunk around dawn and tossed her cookies all over the downstairs. The last straw was her breaking a bottle of her high quality perfume - 89 cents a gallon on sale at most garden supply shops- which she left at the bottom of the stairs for us to discover.

My dearest sister,

May I offer my truly heartfelt congratulations in turning our otherwise tranquil home into a Gehenna, the likes of which could never be rivaled in Dante's worst nightmare, with the grace and aplomb of an epileptic bovine. While I realize that your job experience and vocational skills are inadequate for sophisticated employment in the fields of food service and housekeeping, I have little doubt that you shall overcome and exceed all expectations in the cloaca of life to which you obviously aspire. We wish you all the best. Please feel most free to come visit at any time, with, of course, the normal 6 months formal written notice.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My dearest sister,

May I offer my truly heartfelt congratulations in turning our otherwise tranquil home into a Gehenna, the likes of which could never be rivaled in Dante's worst nightmare, with the grace and aplomb of an epileptic bovine. While I realize that your job experience and vocational skills are inadequate for sophisticated employment in the fields of food service and housekeeping, I have little doubt that you shall overcome and exceed all expectations in the cloaca of life to which you obviously aspire. We wish you all the best. Please feel most free to come visit at any time, with, of course, the normal 6 months formal written notice.
:clap::clap::clap: That's wonderful I particularly like this part " turning our otherwise tranquil home into a Gehenna, the likes of which could never be rivaled in Dante's worst nightmare, with the grace and aplomb of an epileptic bovine. " {D{D{D{D

The Snark

Old Timer
My in-laws: See the movie Deliverance then subtract the demonstrated social grace, poise and etiquette.

Meecht

Arachnosquire
Was she aware of what type of spider these were beforehand? How did she react with the sudden release of so many potentially dangerous spiders?

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Was she aware of what type of spider these were beforehand? How did she react with the sudden release of so many potentially dangerous spiders?

Yes, and she knew enuf to know that the babies are harmless.

She freaked out haha, and I just told her that now they've molted they can bite her and make her sick, even kill her if she gets bit enough:barf:. So far she's living in paranoia. For now, I think that is good justice. :} Best part, she refuses to go into the spider room from now on:embarrassed: