Expo Expectations and Advice?

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I can see where that would be true. Generally I'm not in the market for duplicates, but I guess I can imagine a scenario where I might be if the price was really good.
I usually don't get multiples of one species but rather one each of different species.

Do you think that is a better strategy as the end of the event is drawing near? Seems to me that would be the case. Early on, there could be a chance of moving two items without dropping the price.
I would think haggling would be easier towards the end of the event, but the trade-off is less selection.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Oh! I wasn't thinking along those lines. I wish I had. I may have gotten a deal on another critter I was contemplating on at the vendor where I bought my desert hairy scorpion. A whip scorpion. I had decided against it because I have no prior knowledge, but if I had gotten a deal, I could have given myself a crash course. I usually won't even consider a critter if I don't know at least some of the basics going into it. Otherwise, such a purchase categorizes as an impulse buy, something I myself advised against in this thread.