[Inquiry] Experience with Spidersworld.eu?

MatM123

Arachnopeon
Hi! I am new to this forum, but I've been keeping tarantulas for almost two years now. I am planning on expanding my collection since I only have two Ts at the moment, and I thought that maybe a mystery box could be an interesting way of doing so. <edit>. Has anyone bought a mystery box from spidersworld.eu, if so what was your experience?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tolyaba

Arachnopeon
I didnt order any mystery boxes yet, but prety much all of my collection comes from them).
Try look on youtube.

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A definite recommend. I used to order from them when they shipped to the U.S. , they now do not ship to the U.S. My only knock against them at the time was that they did not include such things as heat pack or cool packs. I probably had received 5 orders (having ordered slings and adults) from them and absolutely no problems what so ever. Although they don't officially as a common practice ship to the U.S. as of 2020, I did email them back and forth during this past summer about ways I could possibly still purchase from them and tentatively they said they'd consider a case by case basis if the transaction was done via FedEx overnight, went through customs and with an import/export license.

Ian14

Arachnobaron
A terrible experience.
Messaged that they would be delivered at 1.15 am.
They did arrive then, but that was the only positive.
Literally no proper packaging. Each sling in a vial, in paper, which in every case was bone dry. The vials were put inside a tiny poly box and free to roll around. That box was inside another box with just one scrunched up newspaper sheet.
One was dead on arrival, three of the remaining four died within a week of arrival.
Yet I have ordered all my other tarantulas from another online supplier, all arrive properly packed, well insulated, well protected, and NONE have died.