Exotic Pet Store in SoCal?

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Little bro is starting to get the "ArachoItch" as we call it here, and he was curious to know if there were any cool shops there in SoCal, I beleive he's in the Whittier area and wants to find someone or a shop close to there where he can go look @ some T's....Any Ideas?

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Either Reptile Depot in the far west SF valley has a shop. Or, Krazy8sinvertebrates.com, he doesnt have a retail store, but he might meet you somewhere and bring stuff that you're interested in.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He's looking for shops in and auround the LA area....SF is too far for him to drive in a day he said....

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
is that San Fernando or something like that?

honestly i would be better than any petshop =P

i don't have a huge amount for sale right now but if he just wants to look mostly i love to show my bugs off.

Whittier should be about 50-100 miles from me. i believe one of my room mates actually works there

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There's this store close to the 605 and the 210 FWY

http://www.petjungleshop.com/

They have variety but the problem is $$$$$$
Last time i asked for a Desert Hairy and it was a good size and great shape but the problem was that it had a price of $60. lol

i don't have a huge amount for sale right now but if he just wants to look mostly i love to show my bugs off.
Hey Cacoseraph
I'm in San Gabriel and i usually go paintballing by redlands at least twice a moth you think you can show me your inverts someday?
And if you have something i like for sale I can buy it.

-.Raul

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There's this store close to the 605 and the 210 FWY

http://www.petjungleshop.com/

They have variety but the problem is $$$$$$
Last time i asked for a Desert Hairy and it was a good size and great shape but the problem was that it had a price of $60. lol

Hey Cacoseraph
I'm in San Gabriel and i usually go paintballing by redlands at least twice a moth you think you can show me your inverts someday?
And if you have something i like for sale I can buy it.

-.Raul

fully dude. i love showing people my bugs. most people end up having to distract me and then make their escape, somehow. i suggest you bring some of those ninja smoke bomb balls.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
It's the San Fernando Valley, which is about 30 miles or so from Whittier.
A little late, but I can vouch for Reptile Depot. Pretty good spot for a pet store anyway. I do business with them regularly. Good bunch of guys......
On the right day, at the right time, the drive is no prob unless you're driving a bicycle ;P