ExoTerra Locks?

Squirrelcore8

Arachnopeon
I now have 5 exoterra cages. My T's are growing up and I decided to splurge for some of them. As many of you know the exoterra cages have that switch on the front with the two handles. The two handles have holes in them that I can't find a lock for. Does any one lock there exoterras or have a solution to my problem?
This is more for the saftey of the T's not the stupid people that might venture into my off limits:embarrassed: Tarantula room.
I would pitty the poor person that opened the cage to my Adult Female Chevrons cage though.;)

Love Peace and the musical grease

Squirrel

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i would check exo-terras website for the locks. i have seen them at PetSmart before as well.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you can get them but yours must lock ? my one did it had a therophosa leblondi she never got out :eek: :clap: - phil

secular

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i have 3 T's living in exo-terra's and i haven't had a problem with an "escape due to no lock" yet.

you might try looking at a place that sells luggage too, i suspect the lock might be similar to what you would use on a suitcase for example? not sure though.

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I saw some locks just tonight at PetSmart. Can't remember how much they were though.