• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Exopets (www.exopets.com)

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I recieved a package today from Paul Flinn. Seven T's ( A. avicularia, A. seemani, C. huahini, H. gigas, A. metallica and two Usumbaras)
The packing was excellent and all arrived in good health, very lively. I had heard Usumbaras were fast but these gave me my moneys worth!:D
During my dealings with Paul, he answered my e-mails and my TON of questions. I will definitely order from him again.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Alright, I just got in some scorps and centis from Paul and ALL came in excellent health, even though the shipping had some delays (a day later than expected due to the delivery service). Paul's great job in packing them proved to be sufficient for a two day journey (compliments of the mail system being so slow on an overnight delivery and yes, I even got a delivery fee refund). The newest arrivals are 5 Scolopendra sp., 2 Buthus occitanus, 2 Centruroides vitattus, 4 Centruroides gracilis, 4 Opistophthalmus glabifrons, 3 Hottentota trilineatus. Paul was most helpful and patient on all aspects of my order throughout the entire time it took me to decide which species I wanted. What else can I say, other than, I will definitely be ordering from him again. Probably very soon. My thanks goes out to Paul!

adios,
edw. =D

Last edited:

chyguy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just ordered from paul at exopets.com
and was very pleased with my return i received 8 maylay
asian scolopendra juvs and all are in good health and i also received 2 free usumbara spiderlings and they are great !
packing was excellent. shipping was prompt and i will buy from him again thanks again paul chyguy

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Positive!

POSITIVE!

well, i just placed an order with Paul at Exopets today. now, i haven't received it yet, but i just HAD to post something about the fantastic customer service i've received.

first off, he was very willing to answer any and all of my questions. i only prefer docile Ts so can get annoying saying, 'so, yours are docile right?' also, he had some sizes of the Ts i was interested in that he'd just gotten in and hadn't listed and he let me know about these as well so i could have a wider range of choice. i really appreciated this. :)

in addition, i had mentioned i had some of the freebie he's currently offering - B. albo - and so he offered me a millipede instead!

i am REALLY looking forward to receiving my order which i should get probably friday morning.

Update 6-24

just received my UPS-shipped order from Paul and www.exopets.com and i was very pleased.

despite a humorous error in which the 2" G. pulchra i had ordered was placed in a container marked H. lividium (grin) everything came in perfect.

i am well-pleased and will happily do business in the future!

however, i have been super impressed with Paul and his over-willingness to communicate and answer questions. on customer service alone, he's already got my repeat business. i cannot wait to receive the animals! |D

Update 6-26

as an additional, paul sent me all kinds of information about the native homes of the two Ts and the baby millis that i purchased. he included temperatures, rainy seasons, humidity levels.

i must say i am extremely impressed. i've never had a dealer do this much follow-up work AFTER the intial purchase. very, very nice. :D

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:)

I just got an order in from Paul at Exopets today, and he did another great job at getting them to me safe and sound. I had for some time wanted a G. pulchra and got a Usumbara freebie.( Cant ever have too many of those as far as I am concerned!)
I had been going through some crisis and he was very patient about me being a bit absent minded because of that!:8o
He answered all my questions promptly and is a great person to work with.:D

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
AMAZING DEALER!!!

Im definitely coming to Paul at exopets for my next order. He stayed on the phone for about 30 mins, discussing my order. He even offered to match prices on the pede i was getting, and I was very glad when he included a Lasiodora Parahybana sling freebie.

He did tons of communication, and packed the items well, and shipped on time. Excellent Dealer. Im never ordering from anywhere but him again!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Tzatch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Exopets

Great Review!

Paul at Exopets was great, he got the pede's I ordered to me asap, all were healthy. He even threw in a freebie, dont tell him I told ;P .

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I was recently involved in a trade with Paul.

Highs- The slings all arrived in good condition and were packaged well. Several of the species were significantly larger than his original estimates, and he threw in a few extra to boot. He also returned my calls and e-mails in a timely manner.

Lows- A slightly larger selection wouldn't hurt.

Conclusion- I was very pleased with this transaction. I look forward to doing business with Paul in the future, and would recommend him to others.

John

dementEd1

Arachnopeon
Positive

Give a synopsis of what the deal was;
Two A. bicolor scorpions.

What was good about the deal/dealer;
Paul is a very knowledgeable and patient person.

What could have been better about the deal/dealer;
Delayed shipment due to a slightly unreliable business associate.
Not really Paul's fault though, so I guess there really isn't anything that could have been better.

Overall my experience was a positive one. The only negative thing I can really say is that my shipment was actually delayed a little over a week because of a certain wholesaler/distributor that he works with, whom I will not name here. Anyway despite this, I did receive my scorpions eventually and they were in excellent condition. I highly recommend Exopets.

Edit: I hope I did better this time around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim R.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just received an Androctonus Bicolor and an Androctonus Amoreuxi from Paul at Exopets. He also threw in a couple of freebie slings. Paul was very patient, knowledgeable, and very honest about the animals he sent. They arrived in excellent condition and shipping was on time. His packing job was perfect as well.

Thanks Paul!

Last edited by a moderator:

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I recently received 5 L. parahybana slings from Paul Flinn. He gave me a great deal, and I had them shipped ground, which ended up taking the same time as overnight.

They arrived well packed, and in great shape.

Paul is a great dealer, and I encourage ordering from him as he has great prices!

rknralf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Paul is excellent to deal with!

I've received a number of shipments from Paul, the last being a batch of L. parahybana spiderlings. The spiderlings were healthy and packaged very well.
In working with Paul on breeding efforts and spider sales/trades over the past couple years, I've really come to appreciate his honesty and knowledge.
I would definately recommend Paul when you're looking for spiders as he goes the extra mile!
Thanks very much!
Ralph