Exo terra Nano Tall

Justin Lang

Arachnopeon
Hey guys,
I have a juvenile P.irminia (about 2 inches leg-span) and I am looking into enclosures for when he/she is fully grown. Someone on a tarantula facebook page told me that the exo terra nano tall (8x8x12 inches) is suitable for an adult P.irminia. That seems fairly small to me though, but this is also my first arboreal T so I could be wrong. Opinions?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Those measurements are fine, yes. P. irminia are ghosts anyway - they don't leave the safety of their retreat very often. The only thing with Exoterras is that screen top. There's a lot of debate about those screen tops, but tarantulas can chew through them if they choose to do so. Better safe than sorry in my opinion, I'd modify it with acrylic.

Last edited:

Justin Lang

Arachnopeon
Those measurements are fine, yes. P. irminia are ghosts anyway - they don't leave the safety of their retreat very often anyway. The only think with Exoterras is that screen top. There's a lot of debate about those screen tops, but tarantulas can chew through them if they choose to do so. Better safe than sorry in my opinion, I'd modify it with acrylic.
Ok awesome thanks!