Excited! L.parahybana coming a day early!

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
My first T looking like will be here a day early (today)! Very excited my son will be excited too. He has been looking forward to getting it a while and talks about it every day. I told him not till tomorrow when he gets home it will be here. Well it will, but today! I can't wait!

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Well I got surprises today, not only did my l.parahybana come early, they sent me 2! Yayyyyyyy! So I have ( for the time being,)
Kronk and Charlotte!

cold blood

Staff member
Well I got surprises today, not only did my l.parahybana come early, they sent me 2! Yayyyyyyy! So I have ( for the time being,)
Kronk and Charlotte!
Yeah, theyre probably the most given away species....seller probably considered putting 5 in there:p

Congrats, your son will enjoy today:)

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Yeah they are about the size of a dime, I kept the enclosure I made for the one but for now plastic tubs are home. I was trying to get Kronk out of the piece of paper towel and he was posturing at me. Was the funniest thing I've seen, a tarantula the size of a dime threatening me.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Lol you will enjoy them I'm sure. They are probably the easiest slings I have to care for.