Everything Phormictopus

Ian14

Arachnobaron
Ordered my first Phormictopus, a 2cm auratus sling. Inspired to get one from reading this thread.

gabrielgartner

Arachnosquire
Folks....some crazy new species at Eresus spider shop. Not cheap and going fast but worth a look. I foolishly grabbed a couple blues and violets.

BillsSpider

Arachnoknight
Love me some Phormictopus, mine range from slings to juveniles currently but I have P.auratus,Pcancerides,Patrichomatus,P. sp south hispaniola, P.sp dominican purple

Jess S

Arachnobaron
Love me some Phormictopus, mine range from slings to juveniles currently but I have P.auratus,Pcancerides,Patrichomatus,P. sp south hispaniola, P.sp dominican purple
I have same except for cancerides and so south Hispaniola.
I quite like them, but only since I started keeping them did I become interested . Only meant to have the auratus. The atrichomatus was a freebie. The sp. Dominican purple was after seeing a photo of a female that looked more pink and blue than purple

HOITrance

Arachnopeon
A year+ after the last post, and just wanted to pop in and say I am picking up my first 3 Phormics this week. Was good to see a dedicated post to these wonderful spiders!

BillsSpider

Arachnoknight
You will love them, I've only added one species ( Phomictopus sp blue) but all of the other are now in the adult or near adult size and they are amazing