everything about this seems wrong...

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
He certainly does the most venomus in the world is the wondering spider. Do they just throw these things togethor at random lol

serendith

Arachnopeon
Oh so very much wrong with all of that ... the first spider listed is the common name bane of my existance. I work at a museum and we constantly get people that are confused about the local spiders, Nephila and Argiopes (which the locals call banana spiders), and the South American banana spider that is supposedly so dangerous.

I couldn't get past the first couple of pages on that website because there was so much wrong with it ...

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Man I had no idea I was in so much danger when I was taking pics of one of those "Banana Spiders" in the woods the other day! LOL what a joke of a website.

Hanes

Arachnosquire
Also, Did you know that the daddy long legs is the most veneomous spider, the just can utilize their venom

B8709

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, is that a joke? What complete and utter crap. I want to slap the writer.

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
In the paragraphs somewhere it said it was the largest web-spinning spider.
The Banana spider is quite cheesy.
*edit*
4- Tarantula ( Scientific name – Eurypelma rubropilosum)

The Tarantula even looks very scary and yes, it is too. I guess everyone is familiar to this bred of spider as the tarantula is one of the common venomous spiders found. Tarantulas are found in the Neotropics.

Cheesiest

Sadistic Haplo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
2- Tarantula (Scientific name - Lasiodora klugi)
Another poisonous Tarantula, belonging to the same family but a bit different from the rest of them. This spider is found in the Neotropics.

and it pictures an H.lividum.

Man this website is an epic fail, but hasn't failed me in giving me quite a laugh.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
From the thumbnail pic at the top of the article I thought he might just be a young kid who didn't know any better, and I was willing to cut him a little slack. But clicking on that thumbnail takes you to a brief bio on the guy - and he's 19 years old. Old enough to be held accountable for the amazing pile of ... that is his website.