Ever seen one of these

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What is that? looks like some kinda BAT / Insect

AF Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It is as bizarre as it looks.What is not clearly visible is an appendage like a trunk of an Elephant,that seems to serve as a stem to what looks like a complete leaf mimic when hanging from above.It has a structure on it's body like that of the head of the creatures from the Alien movie.The appendage is prehensile as it controls it and moves it.

AF Exotics

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It is a true spider from Peninsular Malaysia .Botar will probably have some of these for sale in the not too distant future.Frequency of availability is really not known yet.

swatc1h

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
looks like one of those bird dropping orb web spider?

SnakeManJohn

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, I found one of those but white earlier, it had that same weird hump on its back {D

Cigarman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Give that thing a poke will ya? It would be really cool to see it walking or something. :)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I believe it is Arachnura higginsi (scorpion tailed spider). Unfortunately, shipping got screwed up and there were quite a few losses in that shipment and this particular spider arrived alive, but died within hours after I received the shipment. I didn't even have a chance to get a picture of it. I'm hoping for more in the months to come though and you know Randy May will have one in his hands as soon as I can get one there.

Botar