Ever give a T as a gift?

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I gave a couple of Ts to friend that seemed interessed, all of the spider I gave died in less then 3 week's, so I am not giving any spider away now.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I gave one to my niece. And I have one for my other niece but they have loved spiders since they were little. And can't wait to learn more.
i also gave one to my niece as well. Just this morning in fact, for her graduation from 6th grade (elementary school). She is an awesome T for an awesome kid who takes great care of all her animals from the T's, Dogs, Cat, Birds & Horse - did i miss anything?? :eek:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=96259

Katronmaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've given my mate a slightly psychotic G. Rosea as a gift, and in the future plan to give him an L. parahybana and an N. chromatus. He likes them big, pretty, and nippy.

He gave me a guaranteed female G. Pulchra... Who molted out with spurs and is now off on a breeding loan.

moodymoo

Arachnopeon
I've never given a 'T' as a gift however all three of my gurls were bought for me as birthday presents. My first was a pressie from my sister, a gorgeous, placid Rosie called Loola. The next two were given to me by my best friend Tiddles. A cranky Rosie called Bloo, and an even more short tempered B. Smithi going by the name of Flook. Thanks Tiddles, I love Yoo {D Only problem now is; are three 'T's enough????

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Never given a T as a gift, but I have sold slings that I bred, and I didn't like the outcome.... It's amazing how fast people can kill one of the easiest animals to care for.

ironmonkey78

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
never given

ive never given a t as a gift. I try to stay away from living gifts. that and I dont know any other people around me that would want one. I on the other hand would love to get a T as a present. someone can give it to me now:} we can call it an 8 month late b day present. or maybe a 5 month early b day present.
or maybe just cause im perty{D {D

cmon im grasping at straws here. lol

casey marie

Arachnopeon
yea, i gave my friend a tarantula bcuz she fell in love with mine. he lived for a pretty good time too. and she took really good care of him. i also got my first t as a gift.