Ever feel like you are being watched?

Coradams

Arachnoknight
So we don't use the dining room of our house for eating. One wall is lined with bookshelves and against the other is the shelf on which are the tarantula enclosures. In the center is a small table where I do projects, work, ect. I am sitting with my back to the shelf and my husband comes in and sits across from me.
I look up and he is just looking at me.

Me: What?
Husband: They are staring at you.
Me: What are talking about?
Husband: Your spiders. They are all out and they are watching you!
Me: I don't think they can see this far.
Husband: Turn around and look!
So I turn around and sure enough, the four largest (I only have seven and one is a sling in a deli cup) are out right at the front of their enclosures facing me.
Me: They now who makes the crickets happen!
Husband: They look coordinated.

I know they are not coordinated but I still made sure all the lids were secure on their enclosures! (I have always been suspicious of the chalcodes!)

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Plot twist:

It was actually your husband who is in control of them.

Before he sat across from you, he ordered them to turn facing your way.

:troll:

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Yep.....the chalcodes...”I’m the most calm,mellow,chill T in the world”.
Ya,right.That’s what they want us to believe.

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
Yep.....the chalcodes...”I’m the most calm,mellow,chill T in the world”.
Ya,right.That’s what they want us to believe.
Chalcodes always goes inside and webs up the entrance to groom itself, or that's what it wants us to think...
20210303_193906.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So we don't use the dining room of our house for eating. One wall is lined with bookshelves and against the other is the shelf on which are the tarantula enclosures. In the center is a small table where I do projects, work, ect. I am sitting with my back to the shelf and my husband comes in and sits across from me.
I look up and he is just looking at me.

Me: What?
Husband: They are staring at you.
Me: What are talking about?
Husband: Your spiders. They are all out and they are watching you!
Me: I don't think they can see this far.
Husband: Turn around and look!
So I turn around and sure enough, the four largest (I only have seven and one is a sling in a deli cup) are out right at the front of their enclosures facing me.
Me: They now who makes the crickets happen!
Husband: They look coordinated.

I know they are not coordinated but I still made sure all the lids were secure on their enclosures! (I have always been suspicious of the chalcodes!)
You’re paranoid of animals that are nearly blind.

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That pic of that chalcodes definitely makes it look like it's plotting something. Hmm... I often find my big boehmei girl looking at me, holding a foot by the plastic wall. "Ohhh, just you wait ! You'll mess up at one point... and I'll be ready to put YOU in your place ! Maw ha ha ha !"

Coradams

Arachnoknight
I often find my big boehmei girl looking at me, holding a foot by the plastic wall. "Ohhh, just you wait ! You'll mess up at one point.
I know that look. It's like they are saying, "Go ahead. Stick your bare hand in here to change the water dish. It'll be FIINE! lol

Claxx

Arachnopeon
That pic of that chalcodes definitely makes it look like it's plotting something. Hmm... I often find my big boehmei girl looking at me, holding a foot by the plastic wall. "Ohhh, just you wait ! You'll mess up at one point... and I'll be ready to put YOU in your place ! Maw ha ha ha !"
Maybe that explains all the tipped water dishes I get from my hamorii as well... A window of opportunity, perhaps?

Craig73

Arachnoangel
What??!! No horror movie over dramatized look on your face as you let out an award winning shrieking scream of your life as you looked back at the T’s followed up by some lame attempt to run and the obligatory trip and fall!