User Evan's Tarantula Pictures

Evan S

Arachnopeon
I got her a little while ago and she’s absolutely wonderful! One of my most expensive Ts but worth every penny!

Attachments

Evan S

Arachnopeon
Beautiful T. Don’t hold and keep on bone dry sub. She’ll thank you.
That was the day I got her. Her substrate is bone dry now, and she’s eating well and living her best life!

Beautiful T. Don’t hold and keep on bone dry sub. She’ll thank you.
Oh, and she hasn’t been held since. That was just to get good angles of her photo wise since she wasn’t defensive while unboxing. I wanted good photos before she disappeared into a burrow lol.

Another lovely girl of mine!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Oh, and she hasn’t been held since. That was just to get good angles of her photo wise since she wasn’t defensive while unboxing. I wanted good photos before she disappeared into a burrow lol.
No worries.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like your T is in a square ExoTerra?

If the distance from sub to lid is greater than 1.5x DLS, her name is SPLAT once she falls and dies.

Evan S

Arachnopeon
Looks like your T is in a square ExoTerra?

If the distance from sub to lid is greater than 1.5x DLS, her name is SPLAT once she falls and dies.
She’s in a 20L front opening Zilla tank if you’re referring to the smithi. Should I remove the backdrop? She has never attempted to climb it before, just stayed in her burrow.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She’s in a 20L front opening Zilla tank if you’re referring to the smithi. Should I remove the backdrop? She has never attempted to climb it before, just stayed in her burrow.
Never attempted- you have watched your T 24/7? Doubtful on that.

Surface doesn't matter, they climb glass.- they are tarantulas

You have a heavy bodied species, esp females. Like I said, it's the distance that matters.

Also if your lid is screen they do get stuck on screen, and your T hangs there sometimes by 1 leg, maybe loses a leg, or falls.