European phasmids breeders?

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
I hope this is the correct subforum for this question.
Does anyone know of any european stick insect breeders (am looking for some Heteropteryx dilatatas)?

Jacob Ma

Arachnoknight
You can check on Ebay. It may seem unreliable, but there are pretty trust-able dealers there.

AgnO

Arachnopeon
If you're into phasmids, I got a bunch of species for sale, but only eggs. I do have Heteropteryx eggs but I'm not sure they're healthy enough to hatch so I wouldn't offer them.
Do you already have phasmids or are new in the hobby?

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
If you're into phasmids, I got a bunch of species for sale, but only eggs. I do have Heteropteryx eggs but I'm not sure they're healthy enough to hatch so I wouldn't offer them.
Do you already have phasmids or are new in the hobby?
I have been keeping phasmids since i was a kid :) with one longer break, getting back into them 3 months ago or so. I have 6 pair of H. dilatata atm so i am not actively looking for them but I am always interested in new species.
Currently i have:
Trachyaretaon sp. negros 1.2
Mearnsiana bullosa 1.1 (eggs are expected in the next 2 weeks)
Heteropteryx dilatata 6.6
Extatosoma tiaratum 0.5 (and ova from mated females)
Phyllium philippinicum 0.2.3
Phasma gigas ova
Phyllium giganteum ova
Achrioptera fallax ova

AgnO

Arachnopeon
Looks like you're all set then! :D You got some interesting species there. For the moment I have:
Diapherodes gigantea
Extatosoma tiaratum
Tirachoidea biceps
Myronides sp. Peleng
Ramulus nematodes Blue
Bacillus rossius
Phasma gigas
Phyllium giganteum
(all these are adults, nymphs and most of them eggs)
and I'm currently waiting for Eurycnema versirubra to hatch!

I'd love to be able to get some Eurynecrosia nigrofasciata eggs, but they don't seem to be on the market anywhere.
Do you perhaps have any yellow variation H. dilatata?

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
Looks like you're all set then! :D You got some interesting species there. For the moment I have:
Diapherodes gigantea
Extatosoma tiaratum
Tirachoidea biceps
Myronides sp. Peleng
Ramulus nematodes Blue
Bacillus rossius
Phasma gigas
Phyllium giganteum
(all these are adults, nymphs and most of them eggs)
and I'm currently waiting for Eurycnema versirubra to hatch!

I'd love to be able to get some Eurynecrosia nigrofasciata eggs, but they don't seem to be on the market anywhere.
Do you perhaps have any yellow variation H. dilatata?
I'd be interested in some D. gigantea nymphs/ova, a E. tiaratum male and some P. giganteum nymphs.
Are you willing to exchange? I just walked into M. bullosa laying her first ova :)
As for the H. dilatata. The eldest pair is in L5 so none have changed color yet :/. But i do hope i get a yellow female

AgnO

Arachnopeon
I have both nymphs and subadults D. gigantea. E. tiaratum I only got an adult female that I use for eggs for the moment (so can't trade her) and L1 or L2 nymphs that I can't determine the gender yet. P. giganteum are also off the trade as I only have 3 nymps for myself :/
Would you like to trade my couple of subadult diapherodes for a couple of your heteroxes? That's the species i'm interested in.

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
I have both nymphs and subadults D. gigantea. E. tiaratum I only got an adult female that I use for eggs for the moment (so can't trade her) and L1 or L2 nymphs that I can't determine the gender yet. P. giganteum are also off the trade as I only have 3 nymps for myself :/
Would you like to trade my couple of subadult diapherodes for a couple of your heteroxes? That's the species i'm interested in.
Sure we can work something out :)
Do you have any spare Eurycnema sp. eggs/nymphs?