Eucratoscelus pachypus

bluerich74

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anyone else have one of these.I dont know much about it other then it was sold to me mistakenly as a featherleg baboon.Once again,sorry about the sucky pic...Rich

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rich,
I used to have one of those yaers ago! It did fairly well for me, webbed alot and burrowed. Yes, I think the Pittsburgh show is the one in Monroeville and I believe it is July 13th.

Andy

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi Rich,

Yes, I've kept and bred this species, though the bred female died of an unknown cause (a strange injury) not long after breeding.

What is it you would like to know?

Best wishes,

Paul

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ive got one thats around 2.5". lots of webbing, digging, etc. not quite as defensive as P. murinus, but will fight me if i tread to close to her burrow. also doesnt seem to grow anywhere near as fast as P. murinus. ive had her since early december, and shes molted twice growing a grand total of a half inch.

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
I've got one that's about 4" and is alot more docile than most I have heard about. Its a burrowing machine and a webbing machine. It has three different entrances to its elaborate series of undergound burrows and it has webbed the heck out of the whole cage area above the substrate. Eats great and easy to take care of. Keep it dry. I rarely ever mist its cage and whenever I fill its small water dish, it tips it over. Cool spider, but don't expect to see too much of it. :)