Euathlus sp red

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
@Storm76. I did a trade awile back and got pretty lucky. Traded my 5 inch B.boehmei for 7 E.sp blue femurs. 2 turned out to be sp green one male and the rest are blue. 4 are female and 1 male. I keep part of the sub moist as well with a good size water dish. But having one that's very calm is super cool indeed. :smug:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My AF sp. "blue femur" female hates moist sub with a vengeance! The slings are seemingly fine with a corner kept damp, but even they don't show the appreciation that the 3 sp. "red" girls have for it. Probably, because those sp. "red" / "yellow" and a few more, are most likely not Euathlus at all...:)

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My AF sp. "blue femur" female hates moist sub with a vengeance! The slings are seemingly fine with a corner kept damp, but even they don't show the appreciation that the 3 sp. "red" girls have for it. Probably, because those sp. "red" / "yellow" and a few more, are most likely not Euathlus at all...:)
Yup mine too lol. Their like why'd you do that. And I explain to them your in Vegas little girls you need at least some moisture *as she sits on her cork waiting for it to dry* I have found only some of my baboons like it this dry. Even my G.rosea and porteri will sit by the water dish.