Euathlus Sp. Red questions

retiroroberti

Arachnopeon
Hey all. I don't go on here very often, usually just to look at what's for sale or scroll through arguments and stuff, but today I've got a couple of questions.

Earlier today, I went with a friend and visited one of my LPS to find that they had a nice, mature pair of E Sp. Red for sale, and for the pretty wonderful price of $120 for both. I'm pretty set on buying them (they're only being sold as a pair), 'cause they seem like a great sp. to have. I, however, have never bred Ts of any sort, and basically what I'm asking is, what's the general procedure to go about breeding, do you think I should breed these two once I get them settled in, and is there anything specific I need to know before my maybe-attempt to breed them? Really looking forward to having these two in my collection.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey all. I don't go on here very often, usually just to look at what's for sale or scroll through arguments and stuff, but today I've got a couple of questions.

Earlier today, I went with a friend and visited one of my LPS to find that they had a nice, mature pair of E Sp. Red for sale, and for the pretty wonderful price of $120 for both. I'm pretty set on buying them (they're only being sold as a pair), 'cause they seem like a great sp. to have. I, however, have never bred Ts of any sort, and basically what I'm asking is, what's the general procedure to go about breeding, do you think I should breed these two once I get them settled in, and is there anything specific I need to know before my maybe-attempt to breed them? Really looking forward to having these two in my collection.
I'd get them w/out a thought, that's an EXCELLENT price for a female!!! For this locality the females tend to be a bit more aggressive w/males, quite ready to turn into lunch. Definitely keep a barrier ready to separate them.