Euathlus pulcherrimaklaasi

bd809piercer

Arachnopeon
Here's one of my absolute favorite girls! And yes she is a confirmed female I've raised her from a spiderling with a 1/2 in legspan when I brought her home.
"Lilith"
My P Metallica
She's a shy girl so hard to get a good pic but has been definitely been shedding her skin literally and becoming more visual & beautiful then ever!

Attachments

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Hahah Lilith is the Nordic name of my Euathlus sp. blue. Fancy that eh?

You may use my image but on the terms that I get full updates and fotos of finished article. I want to see how it pans out

louise f

Arachnoangel
The colours are very bold on your specimen. I suppose my girl is very old but the coulours aren't as blue or red. Are these photos straight after molt? It is definitely not 'emerald skeleton'.

I would say it is Euathlus pulcheramiklaasi. It is certainly not Homoeomma sp. blue.

Here is my adult female Euathlus pulcheramiklaasi (Blue Femur Beauty)
View media item 33430View media item 34509
One is in natural light and the other in dim torch light.
Damn friend one of these days I`m coming to hijack your spiders, Yummy you got so many nice species :p:D

bd809piercer

Arachnopeon

You may use my image but on the terms that I get full updates and fotos of finished article. I want to see how it pans out
Shut the front door!? Best name ever! It's a female demon without gettin all biblical on ya lol also means "night creatures" thats awesome!! And too coincidental!! Ya know what they say good minds think alike.
And of course! It'd be my pleasure to let everybody who sees the tattoo know who the tarantula and owner is! That's what makes it so awesome!! Completely custom piece with a real story behind it, thats what makes me love what I do. It's not all about the money for me, it's the artful meaning of personal expression and brings individual emotional meaning to each of my clients, regardless what the tattoo is to that person it's a moment they don't ever wanna forget good, bad, sad or just brought unforgettable happiness to their life, it's cool to be a part of that

Last edited:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Shut the front door!? Best name ever! It's a female demon without gettin all biblical on ya lol also means "night creatures" thats awesome!! And too coincidental!! Ya know what they say good minds think alike.
That they do ;)

Veribug

Arachnosquire
Hahaha... my D diadema female is also named Lilith... And there was me trying to find a name not commonly used in the hobby :arghh::p