Ethmostigmus Trigonopodus

Azoroth

Arachnopeon
I had a chance to buy a new digital camera, and the first thing I thought of was taking pictures of my Blue Ring Centipede. Ive had it since January, and bought it from Swift online. It's about 2-2.5 inches long. My photography skills are really poor, but here are the pics anyways. Enjoy =]

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
** Helpful Hints ***

1. Resize the image before posting by adjusting camera settings to M instead of L (usually also may show 600x800 instead of the current 1900x1200)

2. Check your focal length setting and switch it to Macro mode.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
hang on...I need to go buy a 37" LCD monitor now :D

nice pede, they get to be a pretty decent size. I miss mine...died a few months ago from an impacted digestive tract (as far as I could tell anyway). Be sure to mist them at least every other day, they really don't like getting dried out ;) (made that mistake once...for 3 weeks...moved it to a shelf that was kind of outta sight/outta mind and forgot it was there).

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha, me too, ..and get rid of the dialup. I miss mine too. It got out, that's normal around here. What kind of camera did you get? Maybe someone here can tell you were the basic modes are on the camera real fast. Also, someone on the AB let me know about Photobucket.com, I think it was Caco. It sizes up your pics automatically and is just allot more convenient, ...for me anyways. I had one of those pedes, I liked it. There is one Ethmostigmus that comes from the same general area in Africa as E trig, I think. It may be a color form of E. trig, not sure, but I think it gets bigger. I first saw it here on the AB. I think Steven or Vincent had it. I think the thread was "True Blue" or something like that. It was pretty nice looking with all blue legs and big.