Escaped death stalker ( Leiurus quinquestriatus)

ShredderEmp

Arachnoprince
We need to stay on topic here. However, I would say Hemiscorpius lepturus is the most dangerous.

NoSBoH

Arachnopeon
Seriously if you need to ask ANY questions about care, you 100% should NOT keep this scorpion. Mind boggling really.

Cooper

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's been a while since this guy has posted. Wonder if he's okay.

Ryan2

Arachnopeon
Stay Calm

"Venomous Bite or Danger to Humans
The sting from the Deathstalker Scorpion is painful but few people die from it. Studies show that those with allergies or heart issues though are at the greatest risk of death. It is important to seek medical attention immediately to prevent the lungs from filling up with fluid that can cut off the flow of air."(http://www.scorpionworlds.com/deathstalker-scorpion.html) Don't listen to the people who are like all people stung die because the don't set up a heated little shelter put a dead pinkey in the shelter and wait once ya get him put him in a cage. p.s. i would get a cage with an actual lock on it.

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
Your own quote says "It is important to seek medical attention immediately". Are you trying to intentionally downplay the effects of a sting?

cantthinkofone

Arachnodemon
agree to this might be a troll. if not then im worried. op has been gone a nice while and well... let this be a lesson to all! dont half *** buy an animal without the proper knowledge and dont put it where other animals may have contact!

Ryan2

Arachnopeon
I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

Your own quote says "It is important to seek medical attention immediately". Are you trying to intentionally downplay the effects of a sting?
No they still can kill. with bug venom, it effects different people differently. It's also important to seek medical attention because you could be allergic to it which can easily cause death. But I'm not saying at all its okay to get sting and you'll be fine. you need to go to the hospital right away. I'm just saying it's not like getting stung by a box jellyfish.

KDiiX

Arachnobaron
Get stung and you'll be fine is nice said :-D
I don't nobody get stung by L.quinquestriatus is really fine, not like i would define fine ;-) but with serious medical care of the symptoms scorpion sting of any species almost(!!!) never kill. But the sting of a L.quinquestriatus or A.australis or some comparable species would cause pretty much problems if the modern medical care wouldn't be that good as in our times.

pnshmntMMA

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"Venomous Bite or Danger to Humans
The sting from the Deathstalker Scorpion is painful but few people die from it. Studies show that those with allergies or heart issues though are at the greatest risk of death. It is important to seek medical attention immediately to prevent the lungs from filling up with fluid that can cut off the flow of air."(http://www.scorpionworlds.com/deathstalker-scorpion.html) Don't listen to the people who are like all people stung die because the don't set up a heated little shelter put a dead pinkey in the shelter and wait once ya get him put him in a cage. p.s. i would get a cage with an actual lock on it.
Is that English? Holy run-on-without-punctuation Batman!

Ryan2

Arachnopeon
Lol

Is that English? Holy run-on-without-punctuation Batman!
The idea of communicating on a computer or through texts are to get short versions by not punctuating and shortening words. Take a Computer class Grammar Nazi! Go troll somewhere else this is a forum for scorpions.....No one cares about you correcting grammar.