• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Eric Smoot (esmoot) <ers2907@hotmail.com>

spideys1969

Arachnopeon
Eric Smoot (esmoot) ers2907@hotmail.com

Positive

I recently purchased some Avic. laeta from Eric, animals came in very healthy and larger than I thought. His prices were very reasonable considering the species.
Packaging was excellent, shipped when I asked. All in all good experience, I will definately order from him again when the need arises.

Lzandjt

Arachnopeon
Positive,

I did a trade with Eric, everything went GREAT, VERY good packing also, will Deal with Eric anytime.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I bought 2 A. Laeta's from Eric, everything went perfectly. Very quick to email you back, I Only had one day off this week so he shipped them out on the day they needed to be shipped. In my opinion they were packed very well (but it was my first time having T's shipped) but I could not see how they could be packaged any better. The T's were both at least what he said they would be if not a bit larger (even sent me one he thought was female, He was not positive though) and last but not least in fact most importantly they both arrived in excellent health and are both very active. I would buy from him again. Thank You Eric.
Greg :)

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I recently received a few of the ?? A. latea from Eric who also took my strange shipping needs (haveing only one day when I could have someone there to get the package) into consideration and was most excellent about it. He and I have been in touch since the transaction and now have an open dialog about some breeding and trading. Not for nothing but I would choose to work with Eric over alot of other hobbiest.

Again thanks Eric-

your pal,

loosey

VinCe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!,

Recieved a couple Slings from Eric couple of weeks ago, All came in..in perfect codition. Very nice packing and a good guy to deal with all around. Eric and I have been keeping in touch ever since, and I have sented him a couple of Ts to breed. Will definately do alot more trading/breeding loans with Eric towards the future.

Thanks and TTYL Eric

-Vince

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
alittle redundant but again I am singing the praises of Eric Smoot.

1 pokie regalis
1 pokie ornanta :)

both bigger then expected both in great shape.

2 avic. avic
2 pterrors

again everything well packed and arrived on time.

price wasnt an issue, but it was still what I would consider a great deal I am very stoaked to deal with Eric and he has moved up to the top of my list for ppl to deal with.

Again like I said before not for nothing Eric is hands down the best dealer/breeder I have delt with, and will without heistation deal with him again.

many thanks esmoot.

looseyfur.

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
Positive!
Breeding Review:
Eric is simply great! I recently did a breeding loan with him and the results were outstanding. He kept me informed about how things were going at each phase. He took care of my male and sent him back in great shape. When he sent me my share of slings, he was extremely generous and even sent me some of his slings from a different eggsack for a separate bloodline and included a couple of unrelated species slings as freebies. We have since swapped a few males on a few breeding loans both ways and everything has been great.
I would not hesitate to do business with Eric again and would trust him fully with any of my males. He knows what he's doing, is honest, and the best part - he's friendly!:)

VinCe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

It is a pleasure working with Eric through Tarantula breeding loans and anything else like trades or sells. I trust Eric 110% on all my breeding loans to him. He kept me inform throughout and is the BEST to work with. He recently sent me my half of one of our breeding projects. Everything came fine and the packing was SUPERB, all the slings were plump and healthy, I couldn't ask for more. Eric has become a friend/T partner of mine through working with Ts. No on should hesitate working with him either your trading, selling or loaning. If you want an AWESOME T loan/sell/trade experience, then Eric is the MAN.

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!!!

OK this is the second deal I have had with Eric and just like the first was 5 star all the way through, Anyway I won a bid he had going on reptibid and got a good 2.5" female laeta, listed as 1.5-2" unsexed, He did that for me because of the past deal, that is some pretty cool stuff there. Then also got a good 3+" B. albopilosum that was listed @2-3" next a very nice looking 5" immature male, was pretty much on the mark as it was listed at 4-5" and then 4 little A. seemannis that look like second instar, they were listed @first instar and only three, so he threw in an extra, and the last one is a 3+" immature female Crassicrus lamanai, listed at 3", So as you can pretty much see by my post everything was what he said if not better. Thumbs up all the way so if you see he has something you like jump on it you will not be disappointed, Thanks Eric

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
Positive!
Breeding Review

Eric makes tarantula breeding look almost too easy. I just recieved my A. seemani slings today from a breeding project with Eric. I've sent him two males so far and he's successfully bred both of them. Once again, great communication and a great guy. I'd trust him with any of my spiders and would not hesitate to buy/trade/sell/breeding loan with him.

Thanks Eric!!:D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
puerto rican giant centipede

{D :clap: :worship: i just recieved a puerto rican centipede from esmoot,let's see what can i say.....excellent animal,packing,communication,all around excellent!! thanks again (the centipede even arrived a day before, it was supposed to arrive!) now that's good service

fantasticp

Arachnocompulsive
Old Timer
Positive!

Purchased two P. Regalis from Eric through Reptibid. They are gorgeous, and came well packed. Speedy delivery and good communication. Got a freebie too!

pepperhead85

Arachnopeon
Wow Great Guy

I bought two T's from Eric Aphonopelma seemanni, Brachypelma albopilosum, there nice in size and awsome to look at, he gave me a very good deal. He was out of town for the week and managed to have his brother ship the T's for him. Let me tell you he did a great job on packing those T's and he also gave me two Freebies thanx alot Eric