• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Eric Favez...

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have done tons of business with Eric in the past. I've traded numerous times with him and sold to him many times also. He was very easy to deal with and always held up his end of the deal. I've been to his house and seen his animals and he takes great care of what he has. Don't hesitate to sell to, buy from or trade with Eric. Hes definitely one of the good guys! :clap:

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++++++positive+++++++

Just completed a sell/trade deal w/ Eric and it went perfectly, Eric shiped as promised packed well and paid in a timely manner as well, I wouldnt hessitate to work w/ him again, PEACE B.

Hedrus

Arachnopeon
+++++++++++Positive! A++++

Just got 3 tarantulas from Eric and they are all in excellent shape. They were very well packed and the deal went super super smooth. I would deal with him again in a heartbeat. Easy to deal with and get a hold of. Great communication.

Kenzie

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++++++positive+++++++

I said I wouldnt hesitate to deal w/ Eric again and I didnt, did a huge trade w/ him last week and everything went perfect, he ships verry well and the T's I got were in excelent health, I think it was a super trade and I believe he feels the same, I'd trade/buy/sell W/ Eric any day, unfortunately I think I have all the spiders he is wanting to cut loose for now so maybe it will be a while but I think we'll be doing buis. again, hes a great shipper and from the looks of the T's I got knows a bit about proper care as well, Thanks alot Eric and talk to you again I'm sure, B.

JenNJay

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Just got some B. Vagans slings and a female T. Apophysis from Eric yesterday. Although we didn't have to have them shipped; we met him in person, everything was perfect. The T. Apophysis is adorable and eating like a monster. Our T. Blondi has even started eating better since we brought the T. Apophysis home; we think they have conspired to having an eating contest. :? lol.. Anyway, the transaction went very well and we wouldn't hesitate buying from Eric again. Thanks! JenNJay

Last edited:

TarantulaInc

Arachnopeon
A very positive experience...

We recently met up with Eric for an order he had placed in Indianapolis, We ended up purchasing some B. vagans slings from him and doing a little trading. Overall a very positive experience, would recommend doing business with Eric, and plan on doing more business with him ourselves in the future.

Thanks Eric!

-Justin Hiykel
-Theresa Westfall

Raihana

Arachnopeon
On Saturday evening (4/14/07), I contacted Eric about purchasing 2 B vagan slings from him persuant to a post here on AB advertising them. He responded promptly and confirmed availability & total. I paid via paypal. He verified the address with the mailing to occur Monday via priority mail (I appreciate that option being there too, not lost a sling yet.)

Today I got a expertly packed box with even an extra! All are alive & none worse for their journey.

I highly recommend Eric! Excellent communication, well packaged slings and better than expected! Thank you!

kiffnie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

:) Ordered a dozen vagans slings from Eric last week. He responds very quickly to PMs and is super easy to deal with. Slings were packed well and are doing great. Highly recommended seller.

harrypei

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

got two LQs and a female C.lamanai from Eric a couple weeks ago. everything went well.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Received a nice T from Eric. Larger than expected, in good shape, and well packed. :clap:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
100% Positive

Eric is a great guy. I recieved my order from him yesterday; a large female tarantula and kingsnake. They were packed very well and arrived perfect. He even sent them before the payment for the snake was made. Talk about trust. Great guy, perfect communication, excellent packing, and outstanding specimens. I look foward to our next dealing! I would recommend Eric to everyone and anyone!

Thanks alot Eric, until next time take care!
-Paul

varanidfan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Eric Has great communications through, PM's, phone calls, texts etc whatever it takes. I purchased a female GBB from him and everything went perfect. I will always take a look at his adds when they are posted and will never hesitate to buy from him if he has something I want.

Buy away people!