Eratica species egg sack hatched...help!

Europus Gigantus

Arachnopeon
My daughter-in-law just texted me. She caught a tegenaria or eratica duellica (giant house spider) who laid an egg sack...it is snowing and freezing outside and now she has a lot of spiderlings. I can send her here, but she asked me what to do and I don't know! Any advice? I will return with pics (Pacific Northwest).
IMG_20220105_142742.jpg IMG_20220105_142724.jpg

egyptiancrow

Arachnobaron
My daughter-in-law just texted me. She caught a tegenaria or eratica duellica (giant house spider) who laid an egg sack...it is snowing and freezing outside and now she has a lot of spiderlings. I can send her here, but she asked me what to do and I don't know! Any advice? I will return with pics (Pacific Northwest).
View attachment 407456 View attachment 407457
maybe this is no longer help needed,

but you flood the enclosure with fruit flies and gently mist the wall so they can drink

youll want to seperate them if you want all of them to survive, but letting some cannibalization is normal and common in the wild too to get their numbers down to a strong healthy few (or dozens).

Europus Gigantus

Arachnopeon
Thank you! I haven't been able to see them in person, but I know she still has them (letting nature take its course for now.) She has been asking if I'd received any responses yet, so I will be sure to let her know first thing! Thank you again!