Epiandrous fusillae sexing tools?

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
anyone know if theres a place online where i can purchase a pocket microscope suitable for sexing t's(with a built in light perhaps), my pokies are all within the 1.5''-2.5'' range and its rather hard either that or i'm denial, from looking at them i'm think a lot of them are males i hope i'm wrong but if they are i gurantee i won't let it go and i'll tell everyone who i bought them from, i won't be the fisrt person this has happened to either but i still have some hope here so i wondering about where i could get the pocket microscope from? any ideas?, thanks ahead of time, best regards--Jeff

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
HI Jeff,

Radio Shack has the pocket microscope that you need for this. It is battery powered, and has enough magnification to see the difference between the e. fusillae and the surrounding hair, no problem. It costs about $10 US. I have 2 of these and they are effective. It was what was suggested when Mark Hart put the writings out on this method of sexing. If you need any help with this method, just drop me an email.

Good Luck, Dean

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thanks man, i'll go to the radio shack here and check it out, cool--Jeff