Ephobopus murinus eggsac special incubation?

VukSRB

Arachnosquire
Hello fellow hobbyists! Sorry for my not so good English. I mated my female E. murinus 2 times, and there were 4 good insertations so Im looking forward to it since my female had had freshly molted 40 days ago and male is also fresh. I have heard from reputable breeder that Ephobopus sp are special in a way slings in "nymph" stage molt. He pointed out 2 possible problems:
1) Slings need something to hang off from top when they molt (like a mothers burrow), or some of them will get stuck and die;
2) females are prone to eating a sac, so its a risk leaving a sac to hatch with the mother.
He said that a special incubator needs to be made, but he had never done it or seen it, he just heard it from a guy that breeded them. He is a serius guy about this stuff and I trust him.

Is anyone willing to share their technique and pictures for the special incubator? :)

Attachments

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
There is one breeding report posted for this species that you can review:

@ldmorris is the user that posted the report, so maybe they'll have some additional advice. It was noted that the slings need to be kept very humid to aid in the first couple of molts, but nothing mentioned about a special incubator setup.

Good luck!

VukSRB

Arachnosquire
There is one breeding report posted for this species that you can review:

@ldmorris is the user that posted the report, so maybe they'll have some additional advice. It was noted that the slings need to be kept very humid to aid in the first couple of molts, but nothing mentioned about a special incubator setup.

Good luck!
Thanks for the answer. I've read many reports these days, and all of them have said that spiderlings had problems molting including the one you linked here. That's why I'm asking for some that know how to make the right incubator.