Encyocratella olivacea mating

louise f

Arachnoangel
They actually dont mate in this vid. The male were a pussy.:banghead::banghead: He got his balls together a couple of hours after the video. And did a good insertion, and i was quite surprised the female didn`t even wanted to chase him down after the mating. She was just like.. Naaahh i save a snack for later and left of :p:D

But enjoy it is fun :D:)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Hah, she spooked him!

I really hope this goes well for you. Its such a great species :D:D:D:D

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Could she have been more receptive? I can't believe he took of like that :rofl: Glad to hear you had a successful insertion though!

louise f

Arachnoangel
Could she have been more receptive? I can't believe he took of like that :rofl: Glad to hear you had a successful insertion though!
Haha yeah she was like, take me take me, and he was like holy shit you ain`t gonna eat me baby :rofl:
Actually you can see that he it sitting and making little jumps up and down, that is a clear sign that he is ready and he tapped too. But he was a chicken for a long time before he vent to the job.
Thanks friend :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
This girl did a very bad thing, shame on her. That stinks. But nothing else to do than try to feed her and hope for the best, i was told that this sp can make an egg sac even if they molted, by a nice friend from here <3:) Thank you for the help friend <3 Much appreciated <3:kiss:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
This girl did a very bad thing, shame on her. That stinks. But nothing else to do than try to feed her and hope for the best, i was told that this sp can make an egg sac even if they molted, by a nice friend from here <3:) Thank you for the help friend <3 Much appreciated <3:kiss:

Ahh that sucks :(. I hope you have a gentleman for her future

Walker253

Arachnobaron
They actually dont mate in this vid. The male were a pussy.:banghead::banghead: He got his balls together a couple of hours after the video. And did a good insertion, and i was quite surprised the female didn`t even wanted to chase him down after the mating. She was just like.. Naaahh i save a snack for later and left of :p:D

But enjoy it is fun :D:)

Honestly, I love the techno music for mating, but maybe he needed a little Luther Vandross or Brian McKnight.

Just kidding, I love the material you post. You're one of the people I can say I learn from here. I'm getting into Psalmopoeus because of you.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Honestly, I love the techno music for mating, but maybe he needed a little Luther Vandross or Brian McKnight.

Just kidding, I love the material you post. You're one of the people I can say I learn from here. I'm getting into Psalmopoeus because of you.
Hehe Thanks. :D I'm happy to hear that. :) Cool that you are choosing psalmos they are def worth it. <3 :)

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
Ahhh, one of the first species of tarantula I had ever seen when I went to look into getting one! :O I saw it on Jamie's site and wanted it so bad, but it was so expensive, haha. (And I knew I had to gain experience first) And since then I think I've only ever seen one for sale once or twice

louise f

Arachnoangel
Ahhh, one of the first species of tarantula I had ever seen when I went to look into getting one! :O I saw it on Jamie's site and wanted it so bad, but it was so expensive, haha. (And I knew I had to gain experience first) And since then I think I've only ever seen one for sale once or twice
I bought mine as slings. Much cheaper. :);)