Enclosure thread? Let's see them!

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know these exist out there, but they get pushed back over time and people change their styles.

I love looking at the designs other people have come up with for their sting babies, helps me come up with new ideas for my own.

Here's what I got:

This is for my i3 Hadogenes Paucidens.
17858424_1885701091714277_1642683473_o.jpg

Here's The super basic setup I have for my three vaejovis carolinianus at the moment. They are gravid so I wanted them separated. I'll add their previous communal setup below it.
17838389_1885701118380941_1995927135_o.jpg
DSC_0050.JPG

And for the moment, here's the basic sling cup I got going on.
17838704_1885701131714273_674362338_o.jpg

My collection is still growing, so I'll add anything new as it comes together. And just for the hell of it, here's pic of my whole critter rack, just cuz I think they are neat as well.
17841803_1885157951768591_2089061955_n.jpg

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
i love enclosure threads, its cool to see how people keep there scorps . first is my C. Gracilis colony (only 5 atm). then my 3 way split 20gallon for my P.dictator and 2 H.petersii( hard to see with the condensation) kept nice and simple. then my heating cabinet, stays at 80 degrees, top shelf is for scorpions, 2nd shelf is mostly Ts and the rest is roach, cricket, and isopod colonies. and last is a pretty B.jacksoni. got some more but its late.

Attachments

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
First pic are two small KKs housing my
P. Transvaalicus and the other is my Rhopalurus (babies)
Large KK is housing my C Gracilis Communal of 3
And the large Deli container is a temporary enclosure for my H Jayakari. Will be re housing him this weekend. Is due a molt any day now

Attachments

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i love enclosure threads, its cool to see how people keep there scorps . first is my C. Gracilis colony (only 5 atm). then my 3 way split 20gallon for my P.dictator and 2 H.petersii( hard to see with the condensation) kept nice and simple. then my heating cabinet, stays at 80 degrees, top shelf is for scorpions, 2nd shelf is mostly Ts and the rest is roach, cricket, and isopod colonies. and last is a pretty B.jacksoni. got some more but its late.
Nice setup. My rack currently doesnt have heat, but we are moving soon so my arachnids and reptiles will have their very own room that im gonna keep warm.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And the large Deli container is a temporary enclosure for my H Jayakari. Will be re housing him this weekend. Is due a molt any day now
What kind of substrate is in the second pic? Some kind of excavation clay?

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
Nice setup. My rack currently doesnt have heat, but we are moving soon so my arachnids and reptiles will have their very own room that im gonna keep warm.
thats the plan for me to one day. id like to have a dedicated room where i can do some large scale breeding :D

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
About 5 years ago i have a giant 50 gallon wide aquarium that housed approximately 30 C. Gracilis. I say approximate because they bred and such with no human intervention. I was never able to get an exact count. Other than adding crickets, it was its own stable environment.

brolloks

Arachnobaron
Temporary enclosure for my P. transvaalicus. Will be setting up a larger enclosure with deep substrate good for burrowing.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Nice. Can't Waite for Mine to grow up. My baby is super hard at work. Dug an awesome tunnel. Lol

Last edited: