Enclosure size for growing juvie arboreal

ASPARKOFLIFE75

Arachnopeon
Need some advice from more experience T keepers as to what size to upgrade to for 2 arboreal tarantulas. I have a 3-4 inch H. Maculata and a 3-4 inch P. Rufilata that are currently in medium plastic cubes. Seeing them all stretched out at night has made me realize they are a bit cramped. Do I upgrade to larger
cubes or 2.5/5 gallons? Any tips would be great. Thanks!

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Need some advice from more experience T keepers as to what size to upgrade to for 2 arboreal tarantulas. I have a 3-4 inch H. Maculata and a 3-4 inch P. Rufilata that are currently in medium plastic cubes. Seeing them all stretched out at night has made me realize they are a bit cramped. Do I upgrade to larger
cubes or 2.5/5 gallons? Any tips would be great. Thanks!
At 3-4" go straight to a 2.5 gal unless you opt to have uniform 1 gal jugs.
2.5 gal tanks are CHEAP and make for nice uniform displays.

PIG-

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
At 3-4" go straight to a 2.5 gal unless you opt to have uniform 1 gal jugs.
2.5 gal tanks are CHEAP and make for nice uniform displays.

PIG-
Totally agree with that! Then when they get to be 5.5"-6"+ I go to a 5.5 gal and when 7.5" - 8"+ I would go to a 10 gal. When I have very large pokies (rufilata or ornata) in the 9"+ range I go to a 29 gal, the reason I do this for is it gives them and me more space when I am doing maintenance and makes a great display enclosure, not saying it is necessary but I prefer it.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will hijack this topic if I can? :) What size enclosure would be perfect for P. cambridgei as final sized one? If possible in measurments?