Enclosure humidity

RichardLTU

Arachnopeon
How do you guys keep needed humidity level in your T's enclosures? Coz when i spray all the enclosure, it becomes completely dry after about 10 hours:eek:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Having large water dish(es) and restricting some/most ventilation has been the most effective way IME.

You can also try dampening the sub, though that may eventually lead to pest outbreaks if you don't keep it clean. Soem people inject it underground to keep the top layer dry.

RichardLTU

Arachnopeon
i'll try to restrict some ventilation, because water dish is about 12cm<--->, i think that it is enough:?

Jimi Thing

Arachnopeon
I use 2 humidifiers in the room and only spray the enclosures ocasionally. The room pretty much stays at 65%

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How do you guys keep needed humidity level in your T's enclosures? Coz when i spray all the enclosure, it becomes completely dry after about 10 hours:eek:
Move your collection from Lithuania to South Florida, much easier to keep humidity up :D

Above advice is good. I find pouring water into the substrate, especially along the corner, is great to get it moist down deep. It'll keep humidity up longer than just misting. Big water dish is helpful as well